EVA anti-slip mat is a non-slip, anti-vibration, abrasion resistant, strong and comfortable mat used for various paddle boards and surfing in recent years. The use of new environmentally friendly EVA foam materials is in line with the environmental protection exported to Europe and the United States. Standard test. The surface of the EVA sheet is processed, and the patterns on the surface include thick straight strips, thin straight strips, diamonds, beveled diamonds, squares, saw patterns, etc., which can be customized according to different requirements. Design drawings can be provided. A non-slip mat for customer satisfaction. The development of this technology is controlled by Huizhou Gaosheng Water Products Co., Ltd., with customers all over the world. However, PVC anti-slip mats are toxic, not environmentally friendly, and easily damage your health.
Compared with polyethylene, EVA introduces vinyl acetate monomer into the molecular chain, thereby reducing crystallinity, improving flexibility, impact resistance, filler compatibility and heat sealing performance. Generally speaking, the performance of EVA resin mainly depends on the content of vinyl acetate in the molecular chain. Due to the adjustable ratio of constituent components to meet the needs of different applications, the higher the content of vinyl acetate (VA content), the higher the transparency, softness and toughness.
1. Biodegradable: it will not harm the environment when discarded or burned. EVA materials can be used in electronics, hardware and toy industries;
2. Lighter weight: the density of EVA ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while that of PVC is 1.32;
3. Odor-free: EVA does not contain ammonia or other organic odors;
4. Does not contain heavy metals: in line with the relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963), does not contain phthalates: suitable for children's toys and will not cause the risk of plasticizer release;
5. High transparency, softness and toughness: a wide range of applications, super low temperature resistance (-70C): suitable for icing environments. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: it can maintain stability in large amounts of application.
Disadvantages: The price is relatively expensive, and the materials depend on imports.